Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Small Pieces"


















I have not blogged in quite some time. I fell in October and triple fractured my right arm so my painting has been slower. Now I have some pretty fancy "jewelry" holding my arm together. I've included an xray of my fabulous implant!!!! Also, here are a few small pieces that I have done with my right hand propped up on the edge of a table.......I usually stand and use my whole arm but that has been difficult.


In February I finally started a larger painting .... 24 x 30.......it's a scene behind the Museum of Nature and Science looking over downtown Denver to the mountains......it's where I had gone in October to take some "better" photographs than I already had to work from when I fell. oops!!!!!! I'm excited about completing it. I'll post it at that time.

No comments: